Hyne Tumbarumba Community Trust Grants
The 2018 round of grants has now closed
The grants are for large community projects valued over $10,000 that can demonstrate how they will benefit the communities of the Tumbarumba region
Funding preference is for long-term, physical assets that support the community in the ongoing development or refurbishment of the recreational, social or cultural needs of members of the Tumbarumba region communities.
The Trust will look to support projects that will provide long-term social benefit to the communities of the Tumbarumba region.
These may be in the areas of:
- Arts and cultural activities
- Sport and recreation
- Community welfare, Heritage
The objectives of the Hyne Community Trust Grants Program are to:
- Encourage cooperation and sharing between community groups to ensure that a wide range of people can benefit from community resources.
- Increase the range of, and access to, quality community, recreational, social and cultural activities, programs and services.
- Support community development initiatives and socially responsible community activities.
- Support groups that are working to assist economically or socially disadvantaged people.
- Maintain a documentary evidence for each project approved for funding to act as a reference point into the future.
Application Guidelines(PDF, 52KB)