The Tumbarumba Library is located in Prince Street, on the edge of the Bicentennial gardens.
Phone: (02) 69482725 Fax: (02) 68483476
Follow us on Facebook
Winter Hours (April - September)
- Monday: 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Tuesday: 1.00pm to 4.30pm
- Wednesday to Friday: 10.00am - 4.30pm (closed for lunch 1.30pm – 2.00pm)
- Saturday: CLOSED
Summer Hours (October - March)
- Monday: 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 10.00am - 5.00pm (closed for lunch 1.30pm – 2.00pm)
- Saturday: 10.00am - 12.00pm
The Tumbarumba Library provides services including:
- Adults and children's fiction & non-fiction books
- Large print books
- Newspapers & magazines
- Family history/local history collection
- Housebound services
- Photocopier, fax, and access to computers
- Public internet access - members $1.00 per hour; visitors $2.00 per hour
- Meeting room is available for hire - contact the Librarian for further information.
Friends of the Tumbarumba Library
The Friends of the Library provide support for the Tumbarumba Shire Library. The group financially supports the library’s children's programs and fund-raise throughout the year for additional new stock for the library.
Meetings are held monthly on the second Tuesday. New members are always welcome.
For further information please phone the Librarian on (02) 6948 2725 or email [email protected]