The Tumbarumba Library is located in Prince Street, on the edge of the Bicentennial gardens.
Phone: (02) 6941 2457
Follow us on Facebook
Opening Hours (from 1 July 2022)
- Monday: 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 10.00am - 5.00pm (closed for lunch 1.30pm – 2.00pm)
The Tumbarumba Library provides services including:
- Adults and children's fiction & non-fiction books
- Large print books
- Newspapers & magazines
- Family history/local history collection
- Housebound services
- Photocopier and access to computers
- Public internet access
- Meeting room is available for hire - contact the Librarian for further information.