After-Hours Access Cards
After-hours card entry is an electronic entry system that provides for patrons to use the Adelong, Batlow, Khancoban, Tumbarumba and Tumut pools out of normal attended hours during the pool season. Only adults (18+) are eligible to be issued swipe cards, subject to a card fee payment and completion of an After-Hours-User-Agreement-Form(PDF, 232KB) .
Swimming Season 2021/22 - After Hours Access
- Adelong and Tumut Pools - Saturday 2 October 2021 to Sunday 27th March 2022
- Batlow, Khancoban and Tumbarumba Pools - Saturday 30 October 2021 to Sunday 13 March 2022
- After-hours access is not available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
Applying for an Afterhours Card
- Download the AFTER HOURS ACCESS USER AGREEMENT FORM(PDF, 232KB) and complete
- Return the completed form with payment to Council Service Counters in Tumut or Tumbarumba or to you local Swimming Pool (if open).
- Once your application has been processed you will be contacted to undertake a safety induction at your nominated pool. Please allow up to two weeks for induction to take place.
Should you lose or misplace your access card, please advise Council immediately so the card can be cancelled. A replacement card can be issued for a fee stated under Council's schedule of Fees and Charges.
Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 ASK SVC (1300 275 782) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.