Pool Bookings and Classes
Our public swimming pools are available for hire to local schools and community groups at the discretion of the Pool Manager during the Summer pool season. Learn to Swim and exercise classes are also held across the pool season.
Learn to swim classes are run by accredited teachers. Phone or call into the relevant swimming pool during opening hours for more details.
We are accepting Service NSW First Lap learn to swim vouchers. For all the details visit https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/first-lap-swim-voucher
BACK TO TOP
- For all fitness levels
- All instructors are 'Wets Aqua' qualified
- 16+ years
- Cost is $14 per class or $130 for a 10-pass card
- No need to book
- Monday 6pm
- Thursday 10am (gentle exercise)
- Thursday 6pm
- Monday 10am
- Wednesday 10am
Benefits of Aqua Aerobics
Everyone can benefit from exercising in the water — beginners, pregnant women, rehabilitation clients through to exercise junkies and elite athletes. Because water cushions the body’s weight bearing joints, aquatic workouts are low impact and can greatly reduce the injury and strain common to other sports.
- The water supports 80% of the body’s weight
- Less strain on joints, back and torso
- The reduced gravitational pull in the water increases flexibility while exercising
- Floating in the water provides relief from stress on the back or joint pain
- The water acts as resistance to movement so the muscles are working hard and getting toned up
- Weight loss, when you are working in the water you are burning 264 calories per hour while on land it is only 135
Tailored Programs for Schools and Sporting Groups
Our instructors are happy to work with you to develop a customised program for your needs. A great pre-season or complementary training option for sporting groups and clubs. An option for school sport during the summer months.
Contact your pool for more information during pool season
BACK TO TOP
Want to hire out your local pool for a school or community event or even a birthday party?
Our swimming pools are available for hire at the discretion of the Pool Manager during the Pool season.
- Preference is given to public use in times of high ambient temperature
- Bookings for shared use of the pool may be approved by the Pool Manager
- Exclusive use of the pool may also be allocated as approved by the Pool Manager
BACK TO TOP